MORE ABOUT THE LIONS
Advice on how to set about applying for tickets
Official tour tickets are only available through the liontour2021 website. Everyone who is a South African resident who is interested in tickets must register on www.lionstour2021.co.za. Once registered, the process is as follows:
• On Wednesday, 2 September at 10h00 registrants will be able to login to www.lionstour2021.co.za
• South African residents will be able to select tickets for all eight matches (to a maximum of eight tickets per match)
• Ballot closes on Wednesday, 16 September at 23h59
• The draw will take place by a computerised selection process
• All registered users will be advised by email whether they have been successful on 25 September 2020
• Payment will automatically take place on the credit card used for submitting your ballot application on 28 September and
• Seat allocation and tickets dispatch (courier or electronic) will take place in the second quarter of 2021.
Those interested should email: email@example.com
Tour travel package
Contact SA Rugby Travel on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 525 2515
Those interested should email: email@example.com
Ticketing Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
All queries are addressed on the FAQ Tab on the lionstour2021.co.za website
Queue on the Website (also addressed in the FAQ)
To create a seamless experience for all fans there is a queue system when there is a high demand to the website.
Individuals will be placed in a queue and when it is his /her turn to access the website, they will be allowed to enter.