The Lions u20 take on Western Province u20 in what promises to be a memorable final at Emirates Airline Park on Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 13:00.
SA Rugby recently announced that fully vaccinated fans will be allowed to return to club and professional matches. A maximum of 2 000 spectators will be permitted entry to rugby venues.
What does this mean?
Emirates Airline Park suite owners and 2020 Lions Members will be able to attend the SA Rugby u20 Cup final between Lions and Western Province.
What is the process?
A total of 1500 tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis. As a 2020 Lions Member, you can redeem your tickets from the ticket office at Emirates Airline Park from Tuesday, 26 October to Friday, 29 October between 09:00-16:00. Check your email for additional information.
*Tickets are free of charge for Members.
Terms and Conditions when entering Emirates Airline Park this Saturday:
- All persons entering the stadium are required to be fully vaccinated.
- You are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving your J&J vaccine or 14 days after receiving your second Pfizer vaccine.
- All persons entering the stadium will be required to present proof of FULL vaccination status. Such proof can be presented in the form of your:
- Vaccination Card,
- Vaccination Certificate, or
- Digital Vaccination Certificate.
- Seating of groups in the same booking are clustered together, with distancing between them and the next group or person.
- In the event of children under the age of 12 attending, they are classified as being ‘’fully vaccinated’’ and will be allowed access.
- You will be required to present proof of identity. Such proof can be provided in the form of your:
- South African Government issued ID book or ID Card,
- South African Government issued Passport, or
- South African Government issued Driver’s License.
- Any person entering Emirates Airline Park MUST follow the standard COVID-19 protocols at all times:
- All persons MUST maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m from each other when seated,
- All persons are required to wear a mask in line with South African Government Regulations. The mask must at all times cover your nose and mouth, with the exception of the short periods of eating or drinking,
- Sanitise your hands at regular intervals with the sanitiser provided around the stadium.
- By entering the stadium, you confirm that you are authorised to do so in terms of South African Government regulated health guidelines, being that:
- You are not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms,
- You have not been in contact with any known persons who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 21 days.
- You must not engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the Covid-19 virus to another person or any conduct that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit the Covid-19 virus to another person.
- You acknowledge that you have considered your age, health, co-morbidities, and vulnerabilities before deciding to attend the events, and that Emirates Airline Park will not be held liable in the event that you fall ill or contract the virus following your attendance to the stadium.
- EAP will do whatever they can to expedite the entry and exit of spectators. You can assist by having your required documents ready, arriving early to the venue to avoid delays due to protocols.
- Failure to adhere to any COVID-19 protocols will result in admittance being denied, or your removal from the stadium.
- The stadium strictly closes one hour after the final whistle of the match or end of the event.
View this post on Instagram